Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog Schedule, Here We Go!

Thanks to the Etsy Seller's Success Kit that I just purchased yesterday, I am full of new ideas! 


One of the points Handmade Success makes is keeping to a schedule, so.... here is my schedule... Hope it works! 



Community Mondays
Crafty Tuesdays
Spot Light Wednesdays
Inspirational Thursdays
Adventurous Fridays

Let me explain my crazy topic ideas..... 

Community Mondays

Monday, I will discuss what work I am doing in the form of fundraising. Yesterday I started off (very late, my apologies!) by talking a little about the Wag N' Walk event I put together for the Seal Beach Animal Care Center

Over 30 vendors, 200 participants and 100 four legged friends attended the 
16th Annual Wag N' Walk on Oct. 1, 2011

I have a few new ideas up my sleeve so check back with me next week to hear my newest plans!

 Crafty Tuesdays

Here I will discuss my latest projects, ideas I am working on and any DIY tutorials I come across. yay! 

Here is a link to my pinterest account where you can see my work in progress idea boards! 


My friend Katie shared this DIY project with me. I can't wait to get started on it! 

Spot Light Wednesdays

Here I will discuss a little about my favorite shops. If you are interested in being spot lighted please message me with your Etsy shop info! 

Inspirational Thursdays

What inspires you? What inspires me? Find out on Thursdays! Looking forward to this topic! 

and last but not least..... 

Adventurous Fridays

Where will my adventures take me next?!? I will begin with a few countries I have already visited and work my way up to those that I am looking to visit soon! 

Sneak peak at my adventures in Peru. If you can't guess from my expression, this masked dancer scared the s*** out of me! 

Hope this helps get me some views! Because as much as I enjoy talking to myself, I really hate writing just so I can read it! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment