Friday, May 25, 2012

Fantastic Friday: Ang's Devin Designs

I seem to have lost my brain today. First, I get lost on my way to work (yes, that happened to me) and THEN... I forget it's Friday! 


What is going on with me today? 


Thanks to Angie from Ang's Devin Products, I won't be going in to work tomorrow. (Can you imagine showing up to work on your day off... talk about awful!?!) 






Tell us about yourself 


I am from Indianapolis, IN. I work full time as a program coordinator for a cell phone supply chain solutions company, but my passion is to create jewelry! I would love to be able to some day just be my own boss. 

When did you discover Etsy? 


I first discovered Etsy from a lady I worked with a couple of years ago. She said it was all the rage. I was already making jewelry and looking for a place to sell, other than setting a board at my work. 

What do you do besides Etsy? 



I love spending time with my family and walking trails. My daughter and I also love to play Just Dance on the Wii and Sing It. 

Where can we find you? 



I am also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AngsDivineDesigns and Pinterest:pinterest.com/AngDivineDesign/

Where does your creativity come from? 



My creativeness usually comes to me once I have relaxed my mind and body and even after meditation. I love when ideas strike me, that's when I am most productive. Since I have so much in my shop already, when I create now I try to just stick with the ideas I have at the time or special requests I have to fulfill. 















Favorite item in your store? 


This is one of my favorite pieces. It took a very long time to make, but I love how it turned out!


Favorite part of Etsy? 

I love to see all the diversity here on Etsy! I love to see other artists' jewelry and I love fantasy art as well! One of my favorite shops on Etsy is CandyBead, I love her work! I also love Stangeling 


When did you first start creating? 



These are my favs! 
started making earrings several years ago when I found out that my daughter could not wear anything that was not nickel free. Any time metal is in contact with her skin, she'll break out in a rash and itch. At the time she wanted to start wearing jewelry we couldn't really find much she could wear; so I started making earrings for her with nickel free hooks. When I started making jewelry I knew I found my creative outlet! I loved it! I started showing people I worked with what I had made and started getting requests. I have enjoyed it ever since. 

Favorite Recipe? 



Ranch Chicken Fettuccine from Hidden Valley Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment