Monday, November 7, 2011

Community Monday: Absolute Mayhem

Hello all! Miss me? Yes, its been a while! 


Well I had quit the weekend! I guess I should start by explaining what I have been up to lately! 


On Friday I took the day off from my "real job" (you know, the one that pays the bills) and went door to door of Long Beach businesses asking for donations for Friends Of El Dorado Dog Park

Boy was that fun! Not only did I meet some nice and some not-so-nice people, I also learned that even thought I live in Southern California, its wise to carry an umbrella in your car. Just in case! I was soaked! But it was a very productive day. Much more productive than I had anticipated! I gave away all my donation requests forms and completely missed my other appointments. 


After coming home soaked from head to toe, I decided to make a little hot coca and Kahlua to warm up with my friend Alicia! We got so caught up in our conversation that we never did head to the garage to work on Window by the Sea! 

Where the fun really began was Saturday morning. Ron and I headed to Vegas for my first real Vegas experience. WOW was that a blast! I felt like a college kid again as we finally crawled into bed at 4am. I learned first hand that Vegas never sleeps! 




so needless to say, my productivity for my blog, etsy and even my pinterest is drastically decreasing! 


I have lots of work to do this week! Hopefully the Holiday Bone-Anza will fall together nicely so I can begin working on my Holiday inventory! 


That is it for Community Monday.... I guess I had better kick my butt into gear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment