Saturday, July 16, 2011

2 Steps Back

My first step back was my first sale, my fear and lack of knowledge of sending off my first product.

Last week, I had decided to jump back on the horse, so to speak and get rockin and rolling again. I want to make my Etsy store work. I need to make my Etsy store work.

Then I feel off the horse again. Literally this time.

I dislocated my shoulder, and upon further inspection (by a very over priced doctor) pinched a nerve in my neck. My right hand/ arm is useless.

Can you say frustrating?!? I think so!

So now what? Well, my shoulder will take some time to heal, but its my mind I worry about. Here I am being held up in bed and all I can think about is the cool things I could be making, the photos I should be taking or the fact that my dog smells terrible and needs a bath!

So I write this blog to you, my 2 only followers with the hopes that I can turn this frustation into something productive. Perhaps I can spend more time on my blog meeting new friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment